Monday, April 13, 2009

Where're you Mum....

" Where're you Mum… "
(Memories of a Palestinian child)

Where're you Mum….
I've been searching for you 
Here and there
Must I cried loudly
Striking the air
And letting you hear
The painful and hardships  
I couldn't bear !

Where're you Mum….
I'm badly hurt now and couldn't move
Blood keep flowing and clothing me
As they keep on hunting us cruelly
Though we're weak and helpless 
And yet they bombing us down
Inhumanly and brutally !

Where're you Mum….
Must I cried loudly
And letting you hear it clearly
And the world's too could see
That I'm suffering greatly
They hurt me furiously
They shot dead my siblings
They burnt and bombing down
Our communities freely !

Where're you Mum….
Please don't go away quietly
Please don't go away suddenly 
And leaving me alone helplessly
And blood keep on clothing me coolly
I'm facing dead slowly !
Mum….
Who could helped me
Making the journey peacefully
Happiness and wonderful
That I frequently dreamed
And fantasy !

Where're you Mum….
Don't leave me alone here
To face the painful I couldn't bear 
Putting the burdens on the shoulder
And hardships to handle to care
As my dear father's too 
The loving husband of yours
Was killed and passed away
Shot dead innocently but he is our hero
To build a monument
Stood bravely, proudly
A Palestinians' country !

Where're you Mum….!!


Created by,

Sjamsuri Hj. Abd. Razak
esdije@ymail.com
http://mekarnyabunga.blogspot.com
Date : 10th. April 2009.

No comments: