Sunday, April 26, 2009

The only ways....

" The only ways…. "
(To my dearest athletes)

The only ways…. to say thanks!
And appreciating the duties 
And my contribution to you
Is to win the medals if you can
And put it high above you !

The only ways…. to say thanks!
Is to listen attentively
When I'm coaching you seriously
And did what I said to you
And never forgotten the rules, is the key !

The only ways….to say thanks !
Is to keep on practicing diligently
Till you become perfect or nearly
And achieving the target frequently
And make yourself smiling happily !

The only ways….to say thanks!
Is taking care of yourself greatly
Beware of the physical 
And healthiness, you should be
Handle it nicely and carefully !

The only ways….to say thanks!
Is to have a self confidence
Believe in yourself and abilities, if you can
And I'm sure, you can do it
Much better than yours' expectation !

The only ways…. to say thanks !
Is to make me happy
Giving and showed surprises, if you can
I'll hold your hands firmly and tenderly
And hug you warmly
As a son and a daddy !



Created by,

Sjamsuri Hj. Abd.Razak
esdije@ymail.com
http://mekarnyabunga.blogspot.com
Date: 26th. April 2009.

No comments: