Thursday, January 8, 2009

My daddy.... !

" My daddy…. ! "

Once….
My daddy was an army
Stood bravely and steady
Fought the enemies
Of the country !

As the leader of the troop
He was shot on the head
Luckily he wore helmet !

Once….
My daddy was a settler
Tapping rubber trees
And cutting down
The oil palm !

And one thing I'm admiring
Taking care his children
And family for sure !

Once….
My daddy was a taxi driver
Taking passengers to and fro
From Tanjung Malim
To my village Felda Soeharto!

He was a fish monger too
Selling fish around the Felda scheme
To make a living !

And not to forgotten….
His involvement
In politic of the country
Active within the local community
And a teacher of "Kelas Dewasa" !

What a great daddy
You're…
And I'm missing you !

Created by,

Sjamsuri Abd. Razak
esdije@ymail.com
http://mekarnyabunga.blogspot.com/

No comments: