Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I would like to sing the song...

" I would like to sing the song…. "

I would like to sing the song….
The melody of love
And to cherish and cheer
To both of you
My eldest brother
And the youngest sister !

We're siblings
Living far apart
One in the north
And others at the south
But the love between us
Keep glooming as roses !

Yesterday….
We were together
Enjoyed and sharing the same dishes
Prepared by mum and sisters!
We chat and laughed happily
At the jokes simply
Created by daddy
You and me !

Today….
We're matured men and women
And having families
Of our own to care
But the love between us
Keep growing and blooming
As flowers showered by the rain !

As an annual gift….
And remembrance of the day
I would like to sing the song
Happy Birthday To You !

Created by,

Sjamsuri Abd. Razak
esdije@ymail.com
http://mekarnyabunga.blogspot.com/

No comments: