Saturday, July 25, 2009

" Lonesome.... "

" Lonesome…. "
( A tribute to My Mum: Hajjah Sariah)

To whom must I say….
To whom must I whisper….
Since the day you're called by Him,
And never returned to our home;
I'm hanging helplessly, 
I'm feeling the lonesome !

Days and days….
The feeling of lonesome,
Keep on growing and raising,
And I could hardly face it;
Though the kids are with me,
To provide shelter and taking care,
And love me dearly
And love me heartily!

But I couldn't hide it,
Simply ignore or trying to forget.
As the love between us,
Is much higher and greater ;
Higher than the mountains,
Greater than the oceans,
Surely, I was happy and satisfied,
And not a moment I'll regret!

Though sometimes the children came home,
And visited me, I was happy;
Hug me warmly and tenderly as they pleased,
Kissing my hands, forehead and cheek freely,
As they're young and babies.
Having wonderful attitudes and obedience
That could make you and I
Cheerful and happy !

But I couldn't hide it,
Simply ignore or trying to forget.
The moment when we're together,
Was much happier, cheerful and brighter,
And not a moment I'll regret.
The feeling of lonesome is creeping up,
Tears keep on flowing freely on my cheeks,
And who could wipe it away, lasting it forever!


Created by,

Sjamsuri Hj.Abd.Razak
esdije@ymail.com
http://mekarnyabunga.blogspot.com
Date: 26th. July 2009.

No comments: