Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Don't let me down....

" Don't let me down…."

Don't let me down…. if you hate me  
And let me falling down brutally,
Falling down helplessly;
I want stand up again 
Climbing the ladder, even it's harder
And to be a hero, fighting bravely !

Don't let me down….if you hate me
And let world laughing ,
Insulting rudely ;
As I wish , I could wash it away patiently
And thrown it away swiftly
Into the rivers and seas !

Don't let me down….if you hate me
For failing to be respectable
And achieved successes handsomely;
I'll instilled the spirit of a fighter
To uphold and uplift self dignity
And come out as a winner, I'll surely be !

Don't let me down….if you hate me
Let me strolling the street aimlessly,
Without home and starving hungrily;
Please, let me go home now
To the place, I belong to
Where the people's living, 
Harmoniously and helpful !

Don't let me down…if you hate me
And I wish, I could be a hero too
To help and build up the nation proudly ;
And I'll protect it's against the enemies
Fighting bravely and not to surrender
For the freedom and peacefulness
Of the country !


Created by,

Sjamsuri Hj.Abd.Razak
Esdije@ymail.com
http://mekarnyabunga.blogspot.com
Date: 6th. May 2009.

No comments: